Welcome!

This blog is aimed at the Clinton Devon Estate team to let everyone know what the Estate Director is up to... By popular demand! Let me have your feedback...

Thursday 28 April 2011

Metabolic Age and the Estate Gym

Having just returned from the Estate gym (wrecked) having been beasted by Neil to row 3,000 metres, and beat my best time (I didn't), I was wondering if all this exercise everyone on the East Devon Estate is now taking was having an effect.  Neil has measured everyone's metabolic age when you signed up for the gym and you gave him your real ages - it would be good if those who use the gym could give Carla the OK for Neil to calculate how our collective training is impacting on our average metabolic age.  Obviously all data will be used anonymously and it will be an Estate average - it would be great to see if the investment in facilities, trainer and the time the Estate and individuals are giving is paying off...

I'd like to think that over a 12 month period we have reduced our "Corporate Metabolic Age" by a few years!

Neil is also after testimonials for his business, so if you feel that he is doing a good job let Carla have some words of praise she can pass on.  I am too tired to write anything else but will do a testimonial later when I have forgiven him...

No comments:

Post a Comment