Welcome!

This blog is aimed at the Clinton Devon Estate team to let everyone know what the Estate Director is up to... By popular demand! Let me have your feedback...

Sunday 15 May 2011

New Ideas

We need to encourage more and faster innovation across the Estate in everything we do.  I know that many of you have ideas about how we can improve performance and we need to find a way to hear your ideas and consider them.  In BT we had a very formalised "New Ideas" scheme.  Before I begin to discuss how we take an approach forward I would value your ideas on how we might tackle this particular challenge.  We need a process which will ensure that everyone's ideas on every matter - large and small - are valued and captured in a timely and efficient manner.  Let me know your thoughts on this Blog or directly over the coming few weeks please.

No comments:

Post a Comment